Come work with Tofurky! We are the Nation’s leading independent manufacturer of plant-based proteins and dairy-free cheeses. Our range of 35+ products can be found in more than 25,000 grocery stores throughout North America, the UK, and Australia. We’re on a mission to erase the myth that people have to make a choice between enjoying tasty food OR taking care of themselves and the planet. We can do both.
Tofurky is looking for a Business and Technology Systems Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of IT-related activities at Tofurky, in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be responsible for providing internal technical support, managing ERP systems to support day-to-day business processing needs, overseeing ongoing business systems related projects and development of new technical solutions. The Business and Technology Systems Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Provide effective, customer-oriented IT support and training to the user community onsite, in office and manufacturing environments, and those working remotely.
- Manage deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including servers, data storage, workstations, network devices, printers, telecommunications, associated peripherals, and associated software.
- Manage PLEX cloud-based ERP; optimize existing implementation and support implementation of additional features; keep current with Plex technologies through continued training and education.
- Work with stakeholders to define technical business and system requirements for new technology implementations.
- Develop data access tools for mining relevant information from PLEX ERP as well as assist in developing other company needed databases as determined by business leaders.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT department including purchasing, budgeting, budget review, IT vendor contracts and service agreements.
- Practice license and asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Develop and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Provide after-hours maintenance and support on both a scheduled and on-call basis, coordinating third-party provided support when appropriate.
What skills and education you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, and two to four years of professional experience in Information Technology or related field, OR a combination of six to eight years of qualifying education, training, and/or professional experience in Information Technology or related field.
- System and Network Administration experience; installation and maintenance of Windows Client and Server OS, Active Directory, Group Policy, File/Print Management, Networking, Virtualization, Exchange, and Office 365 Administration.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing ERP/MRP/WMS Software is required.
- ERP configuration experience and support of industry standard ERP systems (PLEX, SAP, MS Dynamics, etc.).
- IT Customer Support/Helpdesk, preferably in manufacturing environment supporting handheld computers and printers.
- Administration and use of M365 toolset
- Proven skills in process improvement, policy development, and managing projects and relationships with third party goods and service providers.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- ERP and CRM Administration preferred. Experience with Plex Systems a plus.
- IT experience in a food or beverage manufacturing environment preferred.
- Administration of Dropbox a plus.
What we’ll do:
We know you’re valuable and we’ll work hard to keep you challenged. The qualified candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- 100% employer paid comprehensive medical and vision coverage, 80% employer paid dental benefits.
- Auto-enrollment in Tofurky profit sharing program and eligibility for 401K contribution + match.
- Employer paid Term Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Personal Time Off and Holiday time.
About Turtle Island Foods, Inc. dba The Tofurky Company
At Tofurky, we don’t all have exactly the same beliefs about diet, sustainability, or what goes best with french fries. We’re not a monoculture (and we like it that way). But we can all get behind our mission of respect: whether it’s respect for our shared planet, for all species, for human health, or for our community and workforce.
The Tofurky Company values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Tofurky Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Tofurky Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.