At Mt. Hood Meadows, Service is one of our Core Values. As the Uniform & Team Services Coordinator in the Human Resources Department, this position provides services to the entire team and plays a vital role in supporting Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mtn. Resort through:
- Relationship Building- Interacting with staff and working with a team
- Focusing on Service- Anticipating needs, organization, and planning
- Helping People- Assisting with Uniform, Onboarding and Team services
This position’s primary responsibility is focused on the uniform functions of the department as well as assisting with various HR tasks in onboarding, personnel administration, fulfillment of team member privileges, and coordinating team member events. This position supports the efficiency and organization of the uniform inventory management system and the daily operations for uniform maintenance, while providing support in the Human Resources department. The Uniform & Team Services Coordinator oversees the uniform inventory; laundry room organization and cleanliness, and the issuing, return, care, and laundering of all Mt Hood Meadows uniforms.
We’re looking for an individual who can comfortably navigate challenging conversations and build relationships. The Uniform & Team Services Coordinator is an educator on processes and policies, company positions and leadership decisions that dictate and affect the employment experience. The Uniform Coordinator will demonstrate and model professionalism, be an up-stander for safety and culture, and act as an advocate for the trust and integrity in company policies and processes.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to work independently and within a functional team; service and people oriented with the ability to exercise discretion
- Must be self-motivated; adept at handling multiple projects, tasks and changing priorities
- Experience with point of sale and cash handling
- Experience with web-based software or app services
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential materials and information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to commit to working weekends and holidays during the winter season
- Employment in this position is subject to a pre-employment background screening
- Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience with retail, rental, uniform or any physical inventory management
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus!
- Ski/Snowboard Season Pass for employee and qualifying dependents
- Don’t Ski/Snowboard? Gift your lift access to a family member
- Free Ski/Snowboard Group Lessons & Discounts on Rental Gear
- Buddy Tickets (3 discounted tickets to share)
- 401k after meeting eligibility
- Resort Discounts (Food, Retail, Rentals, Lessons, & Daycare)
- Mountain Exchange Program (Ability to request free lift access to regional resorts)
- Industry Pro Deals (ExpertVoice, Outdoor Prolink, Helly Hansen, & More!)
- Special invites to Columbia Employee Store, Adidas, and other industry retailers
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uniform Provided for all Departments
- Free Employee Transportation from Hood River & Sandy
- Sick Time accrued at 1 hr per 20 hrs worked, no wait period
- Summer Seasonal Job Connections with Local Businesses
- Access to Team Wellness Programs
- Team Events (Free Food & Raffle Prizes)
About Mt Hood Meadows
At Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mtn. Resort our mission is to enrich the lives of our team, guests, and community. We believe this is a place where feeling a sense of belonging, rocking the team and guest experience, and exceeding expectations lead to your life being enriched. We welcome all to their mountain home.