Are you looking to exercise your marketing and communications expertise in an organization committed to advancing health and social justice? One Community Health is seeking an innovative marketing and communications professional with hands-on experience in digital marketing, campaign automation, and storytelling to take our marketing to the next level. As an organization, we’ve invested in HIPAA-compliant campaign technology to better serve our patients, creating the groundwork for truly personalized outreach and engagement for our patients. We’re looking for a trailblazer who can take this foundation of tools and create campaigns and programs to engage our patients in health and strengthen our brand in the community. This professional is in a key strategic role that interfaces with every department across the organization, and needs creativity, organization, and efficiency to best elevate messaging, collateral, and our overall brand across multiple channels.
- At least five years of related experience in marketing and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, business, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Marketing technology experience: marketing automation (multi-channel marketing automation system design and use is critical) and customer relation management (CRM)
- Digital advertising experience, including Google Ads and retargeting
- Experience owning web properties, including reporting with Google Analytics, search engine optimization (SEO) and content calendar ownerships
- Experience designing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts and website
- Capable of establishing and nurturing longstanding relationships with community partners, media contacts, translation, and creative professionals.
About One Community Health
One Community Health is a vibrant, growing organization. Many people choose to work for us because they appreciate our focus on whole-person health and their values align with our patient-centered, mission-driven care. In our rural health care setting, we offer the best in terms of modern services and an integrated approach to whole-person care.
Our Health Centers are eligible for National Health Service Corps loan repayment and scholar programs and Oregon Rural Health Tax credit . One Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and provider. You may email email@example.com should you have questions.
Our One Community Health team is 100% vaccinated against COVID-19! In compliance with the Oregon state mandate requiring COVID vaccination for all healthcare workers, all employees at One Community Health are required to be fully vaccinated.