Atlas Organics is seeking individuals who are driven, innovative doers, who want to be a part of something bigger! We offer stability and independence to our employees along with competitive pay and benefits. Hiring immediately! Contact now to schedule your phone screen.
As a result of quick growth and success, Atlas Organics is now hiring for a Customer Support Specialist! This position would be a HYBRID remote and in office position in EITHER San Antonio, TX or Hood River, OR.
The purpose of our Customer Support Specialist is to steward the customer experience, ensure effective and efficient communication, and uphold Atlas Organics as a valued resource with quality products and services.
Compensation: Fulltime $15-$18/hour, depending on experience
Benefits: Each eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Associates Degree
- Ability to meet Sales goals
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of soil amendment market preferred not required
- Effective presentation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong negotiation skills
- Goals driven
- Efficient time-management
- 3+ years of experience
- CRM capabilities
- Operations or transportation experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Customer relationship management
- Provide high-level technical support and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions as quickly as possible.
- Generate and manage customer communication, reminders and feedback
- Managing phone lines and prompt responses
- Adherence to sales systems
- Submit activity and results reports, daily call reports, weekly work plans, and territory analyses.
- Utilizing CRM Software Daily
Day shift: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
About Atlas Organics
Atlas Organics is a developer and operator of compost facilities in the continental United States. We operate facilities in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, California, Oregon, and Washington. Our facilities recycle organic waste streams, turning them into a valuable soil amendment to promote sustainable regional agriculture and landscaping.